Cassia Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum cassia
Country of Origin: China
Application: Aromatically & Topically | Dilute
Plant Part: Bark
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Warm, spicy, cinnamon
Main Chemical Components: Cinnamaldehyde
Blends well with: Cedarwood, Clove, Frankincense (Boswellia Serrata), Lavender, Lemon, Neroli, Orange Blood, Orange Sweet, and Ylang Ylang essential oils.
We deliver worldwide
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Pure Cassia essential oil is a “warming” oil that helps promote circulation while maintaining healthy immune function. It can also aid in digestion, lessen nausea, and is a great oil to diffuse during cold months due to its warming properties and spicy scent.
This strong, scented oil is very warm and spicy like its relative cinnamon. That wonderful aroma that is familiar in the spice world, is a favorite to create seasonal blends that bring the Holidays indoors. This powerful oil can be used in a warming massage blend, but only extraordinarily little is needed.
- To treat a cold and flu, diffuse 2–3 drops of cassia oil or inhale the oil twice daily.
- For digestive health, rub an oil blend of 2–3 drops of cassia oil mixed with equal parts carrier oil (like coconut or jojoba oil) on the feet or abdomen.
- To uplift mood, diffuse 2–3 drops of cassia oil or add the oil to a warm bath.
- To treat nausea and avoid vomiting, put 3–5 drops of cassia oil in a handkerchief and inhale the scent whenever you feel nauseous.
- Add one drop to citrus blends or diffuse with Clove and Ginger during Fall and Winter.
- Combine one drop with Carrier Oil and apply to sore, achy joints.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with Carrier Oil then apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top but do contain the volume of oil specified.