Tea Tree Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Country of Origin: Australia
Application: Aromatically & Topically
Plant Part: Leaf
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Herbaceous, green, leathery
Main Chemical Components: Terpinen-4-ol, gamma terpinene
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Pure Tea Tree essential oil. Also known as Melaleuca, Tea Tree essential oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil onto affected area.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving to prevent razor burn.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and strengthen nails.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Carrier Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.